Saturday, February 27, 2016

Crochet Deadpool Granny Square Sampler Update!!





Have you ever started a project that you planned on completing within a certain time frame, but due to life your project ended up dragging and DRAGGING along?? Well that is exactly what this project feels like to me and let me tell you why.  I originally started my project in the picture below for my husband and I decided to use colors that reminded him of Deadpool since he's one of my husbands favorite  comic book characters.  Then a year after slowly getting this version of the sampler together I happily found a free Deadpool graph to use for this project instead, so I quickly scrapped my original work to restart on this pixel masterpiece.
So fast forward to last November because that's when I started the Deadpool afghan makeover.  I was really excited to start this project and be done with within a months time because Christmas was coming and I really wanted this project to be a Christmas gift to my husband.  Well Due to me running out of yarn and not being able to restock my stash I had to wait not just one, but TWO whole months before I could continue on with horridly long project of mine.


Thankfully I purchased enough yarn to get through the next ten to fifteen rows so I hope to get through those rows without a hiccup!  Heck hopefully I purchased enough yarn to finish the whole darn thing but I'm not going to hold my breath for that.  :-)  Anways that's about all I wanted to write you about since it has been a while since I gave ya'll an update on this surprise that didn't quite make it for Christams.  Maybe it'll get here for Fathers Day or maybe even Easter.  Who knows!

Side note : All thee yarn that's used for this sampler is Red Heart Super Saver Solids and I'm using a size F 3.75 crochet hook.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have the graph on my computer at the moment but if you look up deadpool pixel on google, with some searching, you can find it for free. :-D

    ReplyDelete