Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I've got a new name!

Hey readers  and how are you doing??  I'm doing pretty well I guess.  It's been a pretty chilly December and January and I'm trying my best to keep myself busy while baby is sleeping so I can't complain.  Anyways, a couple of years ago I gave myself and my work a name and I later named my ravelry account after that name (myAdore).  But a little while after having the name and small little business, life caught up with me and I had to stop my creations.  Well earlier today while feeding my lil one I was looking through my IG account and I saw another crocheters work and the title to her etsy account and I completely fell in love with her concept.  And then a thought came to me.  Why on earth have I let my vision for my name sit on the back burner for so long when I've had so many different small opportunities to get back to business???

Of course my answer to that was that there was a lot going on at home with being pregnant, saving money, and moving to our home, and then once those answers swirled around in my head for a bit I then said to myself that I would have no more excuses.  The simple fact for my life is that there will almost never be a perfect time to get this vision for myself started so I might as well start now with the little that I have a grow from here.

So once I decided that I was going to continue with my project of growing my business and blog I knew that I would have to start with a new name. Different names and meanings came and went but this name kind of stuck to me and so I chose to keep it.

What's my creations new name?  Peculiar Knits !!  I feel so excited to get started that I can hardly contain myself but there it is!  I have a fresh start for a fresh year!

Motherhood is calling so be blessed and I'll be back to share more!
The pattern that I used for my newborn's Christmas gift is can be found at http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/rainbow-ripple-baby-blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment