Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy New Year!!!!

Wow!  Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!  It has surely been a long couple of months since I last wrote on this thing and a lot has changed since I last posted on this blog but before I update you on some things I want to say SORRY for taking so long to get back to you!

Okay so the BIGGEST update that I have for you right now is that my family and I finally welcomed our lil man into the world early last month and we are all doing well.  I thought that it was going to be a BIG adjustment to him being in our lives but the transition honestly went really well with us all.  Thank you Lord!

Now when am I going to review and share more diy projects??  Well I'm currently working on three different projects and once I can find my charger for my computer and notepad I'll make a video for those ASAP, but I'll continue to write my thoughts here just as I have  done in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment