Thursday, July 17, 2014

Naturally Silk Elemnts Whipped Curl, Deep Nourshing Conditioner and Leave-In Conditioner Cream: My thoughts!!






So I just finished a really long review of these products and it will be on youtube in a short while but I wanted to come here to let ya'll know that these items are the TRUTH!    At least for me they are because they all moisturized and softened my hair to the max.  What made them even more awesome to use are the facts that they were all under $10 and my husband loved the smell of my hair after I used them so I think it's safe to say that I will be using these products again.  The only negative things I can say about two of the three is that the deep conditioner doesn't smell all that wonderful and the whipped cream FLAKES BUT it still left my hair feeling and looking good.  Have you tried any of these products out and if you have what are your thoughts?



 Day #2
 Day#7

No comments:

Post a Comment