Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Those Are Some Pretty Shoes!!!

How on earth can real shoe lover say NO to such a piece of art??!!!  That's EXACTLY what I thought when I stood in the mirror while gazing at my feet in the reflection of the store mirror.  The shoes were a little tight but I knew that once I broke them in they were MEANT for me, and it didn't help that my husband was like "WHY ARE YOU WAITING JUST GET THEM!"And  Lord bless his heart because He knows that if I could have I would have bought 20 pairs of shoes similar to this one but I'm so thankful for these.  Just looking at them makes my heart just a tad bit more happy:-)


And of course I had to share one of my new outfits with ya'll!!  Both the crop top and harem pants are from forever 21 and I'm not sure on the prices of these items but I know that both were under $20!  I'll try to share more with ya'll when I can I promise!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment