Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Head Wrap Success!!!

Happy Tuesday readers it's great to finally be back to write to you guys and to update ya'll on some of the things that are going on.  Well for starters the pictures that you see above are the pictures of me modeling an head wrap experiment that I did earlier today and relieved to say that I really liked how it came out.  I'm sure that this style isn't anything original but it was the first time that I attempted it it so yay for me! 

In a couple of weeks it'll be a whole year that I  restarted my hair care journey and I'm just so excited that for that day to get here because I've been working so hard to take special care of my hair for the past 11 months, and I wanted to prove to myself that I could have long, naturally kinky hair.  I'm not close to the length that I want to reach but I am very pleased with the progress that I've made thus far.

This AMAZING picture here, that was taken by yours truly:-D, is a picture of my brand new guitar that my husband surprised me with from amazon.com  The whole set is called Learning The Guitar For Dummies..or something of that effect and it comes with the hand book on learning the guitar,two guitar picks, an electronic pitch pipe,a soft guitar case and the guitar itself .  Oh and a dvd as well:-)  The whole story behind me relearning the guitar is that I actually learned some of the guitar back in high school and once I  went off to high school, I lost my guitar not long after.  I just recently wanted to pick the guitar back up and once my husband heard about that he went ahead and blessed me with a beginners set.  I'm truly blessed beyond measure and there is no way I can express how grateful I truly am to him.

Well I have one or two more entries to catch you up on so I must sign off here for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment