Thursday, August 8, 2013

Wow has time changed.

Well hello there  how are you doing?  It's seriously been a hot minute since I took the time to write in this blog so that's why I wanted to stop by to let you know how we are doing.  A lot has happened over the past couple of months, some good and bad but nothing in vain.

The biggest change in our lives so far the biggest change in our lives that has occurred is that my husband and I are just now stepping out of our comfort zones to help spread the love and truth about the Lord.with the youth at our church.  Now if someone would have told me years ago that I was going to be training to be a youth pastor with my husband I most likely would have laughed in their face.  Not so much a mocking kind of laugh but more of a disbelief.  So here we are and goodness let me tell you that ever since we've stepped up in our walks with God, I personally have been having some battles, but it's all good to know that because I know that I MUST be doing something right.  As my pastor and friends have said to me in the past, "the higher the level, the bigger the devils:" Lol so yeah that's where I'm at now.

My focus now is to continue to follow the Lord because I know that while following his word and his will nothing harmful can come to my family or myself.  Well I just wanted to give you a quick update on us so I'm going to go ahead and sign off here and leave you with one of my favorite verses.

Proverbs 21:31
The horse is prepared for the day of battle but deliverance is of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment