Monday, August 26, 2013

Join Me On My Crochet Along!!

Well hello there my lovely blog readers!  Today I wanted to update you on what's been going on in my crocheting life, so to give you a little insight on that I recently started a Crochet Along a few weeks back.

 The reasoning behind that is because I have been having several people constantly asking me what my latest project is and I just wanted to share my project time with every that wanted to join me.  Now I'm working from one of the books that I have in my personal collection called Keepsake Baby Afghans from the Leisure Arts collection and the designer of the patterns in that book is Kay Meadors.  Now if you don't have this book or don't have the resources to purchase this book then you can find a pattern that you already have in your possession or find a free crochet pattern on your search engine and work with me from there.

Heirloom Ruffles in progress.  Pattern by Kay Meadors

The Crochet Along will be open for another week or so and then I will be closing it off until I start the next one, but I will be sure to let you know when I'll be ending this project with you ahead of time.

For those of you who plan to join me in on this Crochet Along, thank you so much for your participation and I surely look forward to seeing what amazing pieces of work you work up on the ends of your crochet hook:-)

Be Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment