Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hair success is always sweet!

Well hello blog!  I'm super excited to randomly announce that I have been successful in getting my w&g to last a total of four days straight!  Now I know that this isn't great news for everyone but it surely is for me, because I personally have been having such a difficult time with trying to get my w&gs to last for more than two to three days.

Now I tried misting my hair very lightly with water then placing a plastic bag over my hair for the night, but that ended up turning my wash and go into a straight poof ball.  So I decided to go back to my original way of life and wrapped my hair in my slip and placed a bonnet over my head for the night and my hair has been holding up just wonderfully.  I'm not one to put a lot of product in my hair in between washes so the only two things that I put in my hair, IF I feel my hair needs them, are the oil(s) of my choice and a mist of water!!

I'm just hoping that this w&g trial will be great for my hair because if it is I'll probably be doing this style  A LOT more often because my hair and I need a break from the twist.  I mean I love my twist out styles and I can't wait to twist my hair again but I'm definitely spoiled with how my hair is now.  Well I gotta get back to work but I'll be sure to post pictures soon!!  Be blessed!

Day four of my w&g!

No comments:

Post a Comment