Sunday, June 30, 2013

My First Wash And Go Week.

Well hello there.  I know that it's been a while and I know that I promised that I would be back here more often but I do promise that I am still working on that, so please be very patient with me!  Well being that it's the early stages of the summer I decided last Friday to try to accomplish a wash and go so I tried it for that one day and I thought it looked okay then.  When looking at the pictures NOW after fixing my technique I think that my hair looked not so great lol but at least I was able to try the style out and learn.


My first w&g attempt the week before.
Now when I first restarted my natural hair journey I thought that I wasn't going to be able to pull off a wash and go throughout the week because I simply didn't think that I had the hair to do that but I'm thankful that I was wrong because my hair did great and is still doing great with the style.  The only catch to wearing my hair in a wash and go style every day is that I HAVE to make sure that I spritz my hair with a little bit of water every day, and I HAVE to do a very moisturizing deep conditioning at least once every week.  Otherwise my hair will become weak, brittle and would ultimately break off.  I have pictures that I took throughout the week and weekend so you can see my w&g progress, and the gel that I'm using for my w&g is the Eco
Styling Gel with the olive oil in it.

How often do I re-do my w&G?  I've been able to get it to last me three days and I"m excited about that because there was once  time as to when I could only rock my w&g one day before I would have to restyle my hair:-)  Well this post has to be cut short because I have to get ready.  Stand by for pictures and be blessed!!

My second w&g attempt from last week!



                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment