Thursday, April 28, 2016

Introducing our Robin Sparkles!!!

I honestly can't get how tiny she was when we first got her!  This was Saturday morning and Lily was just enthralled in watching her new buddy taking a nap.  I'm so thankful that these two pals get a long as well as they do.

This picture of Lily and Robin was taken a little later on Saturday while Robin was on her potty break outside.  This is a picture of Robin reaching up to give Lil a kiss on her nose.  This moment darn near melted our hearts as we watched this sweet moment.

Well despite me not being able to get her face in this picture, this shot is probably one of my favorite shots that I have of her so far!  This was taken on a very rare moment where she actually sat still for a second or two.  This collar that I got from our local pet store is AMAZING and I'm so happy that I was able to pick it up for her.  I'm not exactly sure if I'll be able to if I'll be able to get this exact collar for her once she gets bigger so I'm going to enjoy it on her while I can! 

Well that's the few pictures that I have ready to share with y'all right now but I will be back later to share more.  I'm so happy that Robin is doing better and we all look forward to growing with her and Lily together.

Be blessed and have a wonderful day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment