Sunday, February 22, 2015

Elaine By Melissa Leapman Is Complete!!!



 Elaine all clean, dry and ready to be used!

All I can say is FINALLY!!  It took me a little over a month to finish this blanket and I would have had it done sooner, but life has been pretty busy around here. The baby blanket measures at 36x40. Once again the pattern that I used for this project is called ELAINE by Melissa Leapman and I found the pattern in the book called "OUR BEST KNIT BABY AFGHANS BOOK 2".

If you're a beginner then I think that this is a pattern that you should try for sure.  Well I am NOT going to write anymore at the moment so be blessed!  I'll be back to share more projects with you for sure.
I took this picture before I washed and dried it so it's still a little wrinkled here and the edges are still curling into itself a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment