Monday, December 30, 2013

Yay Estelle Is Finished!!

Estelle by Melissa Leapman

Well good evening/morning blog readers!  It's been a crazy couple of weeks but I was able to get this one afghan done within all the havoc.  As you can see above the name of this pattern is called Estelle and I found the pattern in the book that's pictured above.  The pattern is super simple to follow and work with and especially if you're in a hurry to get a baby gift done on time. 

I do plan on knitting my way through this book so since this first afghan is done I'm going to start the second one tonight.  One might as why I'm in such a hurry to start another afghan and the answer to that is I'm due to attend a baby shower within a little over a week from now so my gift needs to be completed NOW. 

Well I need to pick another pattern to work on for my next project and I need to finish up some chores around here before I head off to bed so be blessed and I'll be back later!!!  Night nightt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment