Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall is here!! Amazon.com oh how I love you!

Yes I'm so happy to know that Autumn is finally in our midst so bring on the warm sweaters and slouchie hats!!  I'm super sleepy at the moment but I did want to come on here to let you know that I, with the help of my handy husband, bought my next hair product on amazon.com!  Buying what I needed off of amazon.com was fairly easy to do so yes I will be buying more hair stuff from them from here on out.

So what did I buy?  After trying failing to find it at one of the local grocery stores around here I went to amazon.com to buy Castor Oil, and I'm really looking forward to sharing my thoughts about the product with you because this will be the first time that I buy the particular brand that I purchased yesterday because I'm more familiar with two other brands.  My package will be here by tomorrow so please stay tuned for that, AND I recently tried a hair tonic so I will be writing a pretty lengthy review on that as well once I"m fully awake.  Well I gotta go so be blessed and I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment